A meme I really got into, even though I probably failed XP.
Supposed to use Photoshop, but used Paint instead!
Anyway, these are my favorite animated villains from TV shows. (Only one exception though)
10. Cartmen (South Park) What an a-hole this guy is. He hates practically everyone, only cares about himself, and sometimes goes as far as to kill people. From just hating Kyle, to controlling Cthulhu, Cartmen's done it all.
9. The Fabrication Machine/ B.R.A.I.N (9) This thing is just awesome. I love A.I and giant robots, which fits the bill with this guy. It's sole purpose is to wipe out anything that lives, and is nearly indestructible. It even creates other machines to do it's bidding. Wonder if it knows anything about Glados...or Auto.
8. The Meta (Red vs. Blue) Bad-ass is the word to describe the Meta. A super-powered solider, the Meta is the core villain in RvB's 6th,7th, and 8th seasons. Nearly impossible to defeat, it was hell bent on capturing all the A.I from it's other Freelancer buddies. After all of them were destroyed, he teamed up with (spoiler?) Agent Washington to hunt down the Blood Gulch crew. Awesome.
7. The Violater (Spawn) From the comics of Spawn, The Violater made an appearance in the HBO animated show. And boy, was he annoyingly funny. He teases Spawn the ENTIRE time, and then beats the hell out of him in his demon form. And it's a cool form, might I add. Even though he didn't play a big part in the other animated specials, he was good for a couple laughs and "shut up!" moments.
6. Cell (Dragon Ball Z) My cousins made me watch this show, and this guy was on, and immediately took this spot. Cell's first form just looked bad to the bone, and I love it. His voice was cool too, because I can do it so well XD. I don't know to much else though, since I didn't watch the whole saga.
5. Evil Angel (Angel Beats!) What's worse than clones? I'll tell ya: A group of clones cloned from a little school girl who has knives that come out of her wrists, can't die, and are OUT TO GET YOU. The evil Angels from Angel Beats! are only in the show for one episode, but they leave a lasting effect on the rest of the show. And on me...I'm scared to go to school now...
4. Zapper Zako (SD Gundam Force) One of the first TV shows I ever watched, SD Gundam Force had robots beating the crap out of eachother. And this red one, Zapper Zako, was my favorite character, and I loved him! He was so funny, I enjoyed every minute he was on the screen, and hated every one when he wasn't on. Probably the most influential villain from my childhood.
3. Starscream (Transformers) Forget Megatron, We got Starscream! I really love every version of him, TV show, video games, the live action movies. His ego is amazingly large, which propels him through the series, and makes him a more interesting and fun character. Plus, he's great for a laugh like The Violater and Zapper.
2. General Grievous (Star Wars series) Again like Cell, and alot of other characters I like, Grievous came onto the screen and I was immediately hooked. He was so bad-ass my head almost exploded. Plus, *wuss out moment* he's one of the only character's I cried over when he died. Yeah, make fun of me. I don't care, though, as long as Grievous is around, I'm happy.
1. Medusa (Soul Eater) Holy Crapsticks, this chick's evil. It's like they took Ranamon from Digimon, Alice from Tales of Symphonia 2, and the Big Sister from Bioshock and put them all in a blender. What a MEGA-BITCH. Her list of evil deeds is too long to count. It's really scary. And that's what makes her so awesome.